- A self-service allowing patients to refer themselves directly
- A convenient service for patients avoiding long hospital waiting times and possible non-treatment
- A comprehensive diagnostic treatment planning process reporting to both the patient and referring dentist with a follow up letter after each review
- Dental Implants using only accredited European and United States implant systems
- Any aspect of non-surgical and surgical periodontal therapy including gum grafting and guided tissue regeneration
- A service that integrates with the routine dental management of periodontal patients
- Regular informal contact with your specialist
- General Dental Council registered specialist
- To return patients to their general dentist and hygienist after completion of treatment to maintain their gums/implants.
- To keep dentists and hygienists regularly informed of the treatment their patient is receiving and to send copies of all correspondences with the patient.
- To communicate sensibly and sensitively to your patients about their condition.
- To discuss fees and costs and provide a diagnostic written treatment plan
|Dental Implants (including crown)||£2800 - £3500|
Periodontal Consultation (incl. x-rays)
|Non-surgical gum treatment (whole mouth)||£1200 – £1500|
|Surgical treatment including grafts||£950|
|Crown Lengthening||£850 - £950|