All referring dentists and hygienists will be fully informed of their patients periodontal plan and once treatment is completed their patient will be encouraged to continue their care with the referring clinician.
I accept referrals from Dentists and Hygienists and please consider referral of the following patients:
- Diagnosis of Grade C (aggressive) periodontitis.
- Periodontitis not responding to treatment.
- Systemic medical condition associated with periodontal destruction.
- Medical history that significantly affects periodontal treatment or requiring multi-disciplinary care.
- Genetic conditions predisposing to periodontal destruction.
- Root morphology adversely affecting prognosis.
- Non-plaque induced conditions requiring complex or specialist care.
- Cases requiring diagnosis / management of rare / complex clinical pathology.
- Drug-induced gingival overgrowth.
- Cases requiring evaluation for periodontal surgery.
- Second opinions.
- Periodontal treatment planning
Should you have any queries or would like tips on assisting with a problem case, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Amir Savage BDS (Edinburgh) MFGDP DPDS (Bristol) MFDS (Edinburgh) MClinDent (UCL Eastman) Cert Perio (EFP) MRD (Edinburgh) MCGI FDS (Edinburgh) FCMI FDTFEd (Edinburgh) FInstLM FDS RCPS (Glasgow)
Specialist in Periodontics